Mesotherapy has emerged as one of the best treatments for skin rejuvenation. Developed in the ’50s, this cosmetic procedure is designed for dry, lifeless skin. It promises Botox-like results, but without the side effects. If you dislike the idea of scary facial fillers, mesotherapy is the way to go. Let’s see what makes it so great and whether or not it’s right for you!
How Does Mesotherapy Work?
Mesotherapy was initially designed for treating injuries and skin conditions. During a typical session, the therapist uses micro-injections to deliver tiny “medicinal bullets” into the mesoderm. These can include vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and amino acids that are required for healthy skin. These nutrients help improve dull, tired looking skin, rejuvenate your complexion, and boost collagen levels.
The beneficial effects of mesotherapy are well-documented. This treatment uses a cocktail of vitamins and natural plant extracts to restore skin glow and reverse aging. Just a few sessions are enough to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The best part is that it’s completely painless!
Is Mesotherapy Right for You?
Mesotherapy is recommended to men and women looking to achieve a flawless complexion and turn back the clock. The devices used during mesotherapy help remove impurities from the lower layers of your skin and allow for deeper cleaning. It’s a safe, painless alternative to Botox injections and delivers immediate results. The procedure has five steps, including:
- Diamond tip abrasion, here the therapist scrapes away scar tissue and dead skin cells without the use of laser or chemicals
- Thermotherapy, which prepares your skin for treatment;
- Ultrasound, which stimulates the skin tissue and boosts collagen production;
- Cryotherapy, which closes the pores to retain the nutrients into your skin;
- Aesthetic mesotherapy, which helps deliver nutrients into the deepest layers of the skin. Substances used include vitamin c, co-enzyme cofactors, alpha lipoic acid, l-arginine, yohimbe, diethylaminoethanol, and more.
Most clients require eight to 14 sessions for total skin rejuvenation. The results last for up to eight months. This procedure appears to be particularly effective for aging skin, pigmentation problems, facial sculpting, and the reduction of double chin. It’s also a great choice for those with fat or flabby cheeks, eye bags, or uneven skin tone.
With mesotherapy, your skin will look younger and revitalised. For optimum results apply a moisturizing cream after treatment. A few weeks from now on, you’ll have fewer wrinkles and skin imperfections, feel more confident, and look healthier.