Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing which has been practised in India for over a thousand years. The aim of Indian head massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. Each area is worked on using different techniques to re balance energy flow in the body by working on the Chakras.
The Indian Head massage can be performed with dry hands or with oils. The choice of oil depends on the clients preferences, requirements and condition. Flower water can also be used (Rose, Orange flower, Witch hazel) which has a refreshing cooling effect and helps to stimulate blood circulation It is recommended for greasy as well as itchy scalp conditions.
- Nourishes the hair and scalp.
- Increases oxygen supply to the brain.
- Helps to break down accumulated toxins in the head.
- Improves muscle tone.
- Improves circulation.
- Helps with lymphatic drainage.
- Relieves congested sinuses, headaches and migraines.
- Helps stimulate the nervous system, clears the mind and helps concentration.
Timing: 30 or 45 minutes